AIKA seα neint grup øþ þins.
sø ȼαiti sea< α//α <øle<†iv ȼαvi< <a§i ¶ør //e†α\iƒ\µ †ix
ƒ\µi< α†øre ~3\† §a†ere< <øs†iα< 6ø\iđe< øþ rnd() đige
AIKA is a non-integer group of humans && machines.
they pretend to be an art collective to get funds 4 plane tickets
travelling around the world hacking/corrupting/making fun of rnd() shit
the ultimate goal is to conquer space
0 minutes - [exhibition]
Why does my screen go blue when things go wrong ?
Blue has invaded our digital lives with a strong symbolism and its expressive nuances. As citizens of the internet today, we all know the difference between a problematic blue and a blue designed to make up the safe space of a social network.
- 18-21.10.2018 / Blue \x80 → Villette Makerz in Paris, France ↗
- 28-29.09.2018 / Les Insolantes → in Angoulême, France
- 21-23.09.2018 / Coucool → secret place
- 05-16.09.2018 / Collisions @ Rencontres Numériques → in Soustons, France
- 31.08.2018 - 01.09.2018 / Exodia Festival → in Fégréac, France ↗
- 10-12.08.2018 / Château Perché → Château d'Avrilly in Trévol, France ↗
- 27-28.07.2018 / Supervue Festival → Terril Piron in Liège , Belgique ↗
- 20-22.07.2018 / La Vallée Électrique → in Salles-sous-Bois, France ↗
- 05-10.07.2018 / Nowhere → Monegros Desert ↗
- 29.06.2018 - 01.07.2018 / Lamano Festival → Le Plan in Ris-Orangis, France ↗
We took part in this event last month for the Refrag : Plan + Algorave day and it was a really cool reunion <3
Refrag #4 Cradle-to-Grave is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. By parsons paris > design + technology.
Using the life-cycle assessment as the structure for the fourth edition of the refrag festival, we are creating a space for debates and exchanges for students, visitors and artists / hacktivists / makers engaging with various aspects of this linear system, and in doing so, give a comprehensive overview of research and artisitic practices addressing the impact of information and commnunication technologies.
The contributions span from addressing environmental, social and political issues related to planned and perceived obsolescence, techno-colonialism, techno-propaganda, consumerism, and more… coming from a variety of practitioners.
more > www.refrag.paris
video > by Sanie Irsayα¶r 18†# - 2018