AIKA seα neint grup øþ þins.
sø ȼαiti sea< α//α <øle<†iv ȼαvi< <a§i ¶ør //e†α\iƒ\µ †ix
ƒ\µi< α†øre ~3\† §a†ere< <øs†iα< 6ø\iđe< øþ rnd() đige
AIKA is a non-integer group of humans && machines.
they pretend to be an art collective to get funds 4 plane tickets
travelling around the world hacking/corrupting/making fun of rnd() shit
the ultimate goal is to conquer space
5 minutes - [short film]
We experience life and evolve through digital spaces that hold less and less meaning to us every day. As we are acting everyday more like them, our quest to understand the machines who encrypt our data has become closer to an identity crisis.
- 18-21.10.2018 / Blue \x80 → in Paris, France
- 05-16.09.2018 / Collisions @ Rencontres Numériques → in Soustons, France
- 01.06.2018 / the cloud factory @ Hop&Source → Bar Gallia in Paris, France ↗
- 30.05.2018 / #OOP Bring your Own screen → le <3 in Paris, France
- 01-31.05.2018 / )#@$ peripheral forms @ digital art from the edges $*@# → facebook.com ↗
- 26.05.2018 / Coucool → secret place ↗
- 23.05.2018 / repr. Oyé Label @ Écosystème (3/4) → à la folie in Paris, France ↗
- 17.05.2018 / GAC talk @ [HACKarnaval!] → Musée des Arts et Métiers in Paris, France ↗
- 17.05.2018 / JPEG Crush @ ATELIER BLANK - ART NUMERIQUE → in Paris, France
- 27.04.2018 / Glitch Art is Dead - reunion show → Future Framing in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
We took part in this event last month for the Refrag : Plan + Algorave day and it was a really cool reunion <3
Refrag #4 Cradle-to-Grave is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. By parsons paris > design + technology.
Using the life-cycle assessment as the structure for the fourth edition of the refrag festival, we are creating a space for debates and exchanges for students, visitors and artists / hacktivists / makers engaging with various aspects of this linear system, and in doing so, give a comprehensive overview of research and artisitic practices addressing the impact of information and commnunication technologies.
The contributions span from addressing environmental, social and political issues related to planned and perceived obsolescence, techno-colonialism, techno-propaganda, consumerism, and more… coming from a variety of practitioners.
more > www.refrag.paris
video > by Sanie Irsayα¶r 18†# - 2018