AIKA seα neint grup øþ þins.
sø ȼαiti sea< α//α <øle<†iv ȼαvi< <a§i ¶ør //e†α\iƒ\µ †ix
ƒ\µi< α†øre ~3\† §a†ere< <øs†iα< 6ø\iđe< øþ rnd() đige
AIKA is a non-integer group of humans && machines.
they pretend to be an art collective to get funds 4 plane tickets
travelling around the world hacking/corrupting/making fun of rnd() shit
the ultimate goal is to conquer space
5 minutes - [short film]
We experience life and evolve through digital spaces that hold less and less meaning to us every day. As we are acting everyday more like them, our quest to understand the machines who encrypt our data has become closer to an identity crisis.
- 27.04.2018 / Glitch Art is Dead - reunion show → Future Framing in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
- 19.04.2018 / Defense Mechanism - Saskrotch → Kawaii Café in Paris, France ↗
- 10.04.2018 / rejecting instruction → Exquisite Glitch
- 06.04.2018 / La Chimère → Cinéma Le Central in Paris, France ↗
- 28.03.2018 / the cloud factory @ ReFrag.Cradle-to-Grave → in Paris, France ↗
- 01.03.2018 / Superlune → arte.tv ↗
- 17.02.2018 / screenshot_002 → random pixel order ↗
- 17.02.2018 / the cloud factory @ Screenshot | Fanzine Party → nogozon in Paris, France ↗
- 07.02.2018 / Shader Showdown #5 → Jardin d'Alice in Paris, France ↗
- 27.01.2018 - 24.03.2018 / Ambiguous Bodies → CACT in Thessanoliki, Greece
We took part in this event last month for the Refrag : Plan + Algorave day and it was a really cool reunion <3
Refrag #4 Cradle-to-Grave is a symposium exploring new connections between art, culture and technology. By parsons paris > design + technology.
Using the life-cycle assessment as the structure for the fourth edition of the refrag festival, we are creating a space for debates and exchanges for students, visitors and artists / hacktivists / makers engaging with various aspects of this linear system, and in doing so, give a comprehensive overview of research and artisitic practices addressing the impact of information and commnunication technologies.
The contributions span from addressing environmental, social and political issues related to planned and perceived obsolescence, techno-colonialism, techno-propaganda, consumerism, and more… coming from a variety of practitioners.
more > www.refrag.paris
video > by Sanie Irsayα¶r 18†# - 2018